I am both apprehensive and excited!
As a woman of a certain age who has only been in this industry for a total of 5 years and certified for only 2 of those 5.
I see this an excellent opportunity...any new coders out there should start educating themselves NOW!
I suspect there will be many veteran coders and physicians who will have a very difficult time with the transition.
My only problem at this point is, where do I start!???
Does anyone have a insite or advice??
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join