The hospital test that I took was 15 questions. The ICD-9 questions were not multiple choice, the rest where. If you got a 76% or higher, you passed. I could not tell you if that's the same everywhere though. I do know that you will get time to take the test, so don't feel like you're rushed.
I'm not sure how much this will help, but if you just want to brush up on things, check out justcoding.com. They have a bunch of little quizlets you can use for practice.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join