Congratulations, Andrea, on your decision to get certified!
Re: choice of Study Guide
If you don't use a 2009 Study Guide, be sure you are familiar with ALL the code changes for 2008 and 2009 -- CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS.
Perhaps you can borrow a 2009 study guide or purchase one and share it with someone in your chapter. It would be a good investment.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join