[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Positioning of an internal biliary drainage is the treatment of choice in inoperable malignant stenoses of the ductus hepatocholedochus. The "rendezvous procedure" combines percutaneous transhepatic and endoscopic retrograde cholangiography. It enables positioning of the internal drain in about 95% of the cases within 40-60 minutes at a low complication rate ( A steel guide protected by a plastic catheter is advanced transhepatically into the duodenum. )[/FONT]
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join