Omnipaque 240, 0.5cc was injected showing a normal arthrogram. There were no signs of intravenous injection nor were there any signs of abnormal joint disease.
For Arthrogram, Contrast should be injected to the Joint area but not through Intravenous. So it is enough when the Doctor says Omnipaque was injected. Also when the Doctor says Normal Arthrogram He Rules out all the diseases, Meaning He had interpreted the radiograph. You can bill 27096 and 73542 for this report.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join