I too am new to coding. I just reviewed some office fee tickets and they do not have ANY administration codes on them--in other words, they have been billing for the vaccine, but never the ADMINISTRATION of the vaccine. I am sure that this can't be correct. I realize through the Vaccines for Children program, the vaccine is provided free, and I believe we get $5 for the administration, but commercial payers have not been billed for administration, or the VFC program....Can someone help me please? The only other way I can find out is asking the payers, and I really don't want to look that stupid!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join