Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remote contract work

Smile Remote contract work
    Medical Coding Books
    I am currently looking for remote work or independent consultant work for physician practices, hospital ambulatory services or DoD contracts. I have over 12 years of experience in abstracting operatative reports, EM scoring, auditing, physician coding, OB/GYN, orthropedics, family pratice and data quality extraction. I am also very proficient in DoD coding guidlines and CARA audit mediation. If you can utilize my skills kindly contact me. I am willing to travel extensively too.
    Thanks

2. Default
    I did respond to your PM. Unfortunatley I do not know of any companies hiring remote currently. If I come upon any I will let you know.
    Kelly Long CPC, CFE
    Manager Audit and Compliance

3. Default
    I am going to PM you a link that has info on 172 companies that periodically hires remote coders. I suggest sending in your resume to all of them.
    Kelly Long CPC, CFE
    Manager Audit and Compliance

Kelly,
    Can you please PM me also, I'm a desperate mom of two girls, I need a remote coding position.

Thanks,
    Alona B. Isip, CPC

Kelly, I would appreciate the link as well as I'm in need to stay home more for my parenting responsibilites, thanks so much...
    Laurie

Default Link
    Hi Kelly,

Are you able to send me that link as well?

7. Default Link
    Kelly would you please send that link to me as well, my email is shawnalinn83001@yahoo.com.
    Thanks

Default remote coder
    Hi Kelly,
    I would appreciate that link as well. E- address is tscoder@gmail.com
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCPC/CFE View Post
    I am going to PM you a link that has info on 172 companies that periodically hires remote coders. I suggest sending in your resume to all of them.

oh man Kelly! I saw the can of worms fall all over when I read your post! LOL In fact, I had a very difficult time not posting "send to me too please" ! I would have been the first one I think, because no others had posted yet but I held back for fear of knowing it would create an avalanche of "me too please and thanks"..

so anyway - since I too would really like to review those companies - do you think you would be kind enough to just post it here? (it would probably save you a lot of private msg's, and a ton of "me too" posts on here...

I know I'd sure appreciate it!

thanks!
    Donna, CPC, CPC-H

10. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by codexpert View Post
    I am currently looking for remote work or independent consultant work for physician practices, hospital ambulatory services or DoD contracts. I have over 12 years of experience in abstracting operatative reports, EM scoring, auditing, physician coding, OB/GYN, orthropedics, family pratice and data quality extraction. I am also very proficient in DoD coding guidlines and CARA audit mediation. If you can utilize my skills kindly contact me. I am willing to travel extensively too.
    Thanks
    I am sending you an email right now........
    ~Amy, CPC, CPMA, CEMC~
    Auditor/Consultant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast