My fellow coders:
I'm trying to create a binder for evaluation and management to use as a reference for other employees/auditors.
Instead of me trying to beat my head against the wall, I thought maybe you guys could help, that way I can compile the information much faster!
Right now I'm trying to create a tool that will help easily identify what organ system/body area each documented item/problem/condition/symptom/illness belongs to for the review of systems and exam.
Average weight, weight loss or gain, general state of health, sense of well-being, strength, ability to conduct usual activities, exercise tolerance
Rash, itching, pigmentation, moisture or dryness, texture, changes in hair growth or loss, nail changes
Breast lumps, tenderness, swelling, nipple discharge
I'm basically trying to categorize the symptom/illnesses to the appropriate organ systems. Feel free to add your thoughts. Thanks!!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join