I understand your frustration. One of my specialties has a smaller network of coders and it's very hard, at times, to find solid answers. I think some coders are apprehensive to answer questions for fear of being incorrect. If my advise is not on target, I use that opportunity to listen to others with more experience on that topic. I was looking through earlier at some of the questions and I honestly don't know the answers..i.e. Gastro, Cardio...
There are days that I don't get a chance to look at the forum and might have missed a question that I could have answered. So...with that being said...send your question out as a second request. I'm on other forums and this is how some of the other coders handle their questions. I always take a "double look" at these to make sure I didn't miss it the first time. Don't get discouraged...we are here to help!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join