I haven't looked ... our dictation/transcription system keeps each document in its own folder, so we'd never have them mixed to begin with. But if the date isn't on each page I suppose they could get mixed up when printed....
I'll have to look ...
OKAY .. our system uses a unique "visit number" for each encounter. The patient name, Med rec #, date of birth, and visit number repeat in a "label" at the top of each page when printed (this repeats in a banner across the bottom of each page as well) . The actual date of service does NOT repeat on each page.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join