i AM SO SORRY that happened to you. Doctors can be such jerks sometimes. From the day they enter medical school, they act entitled. They probably dont realize what an asset a smart & ethical coder can be. You have to CYA and code what you know to be true. When and if you are ever audited...it's you on the line. I dont know about you but i dont think i would like prison food!! ...Keep your chin up and know this happened so you can be one step closer to a more happier healthier career. This was not the job for you but sometimes you have to shoved out the door to continue on your journey. ..I lost my "Dream Job" when i became pregnant. I was a practice manager of a very large Physician practice. 6 docs, Pa, NPs, 5 clinics and 50 employees. I worked over 60 hrs a week...when i asked to go to 4 days a week they said no. No sorrys, no thank yous..nothing honey..so i left and cried for a week...but i am in such a BETTER position right now.. i have my little girl, a great husband, and only work 2 days a week. I never would have left that job on my own....i needed a push. So, channel all your negative feelings and direct them into finding YOUR dream job!! It doesn't matter if anyone else thinks what happened was right or wrong...YOU know it was wrong..and you did what you needed to do. HOw proud of yourself you must be for doing the right thing!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join