I code for urology forthe past 4 months and these are the informations I found about your coding scenario.
52332,52310 and 50394.
Usually stent removal is included in stent insertion. So, 52310 is bundled in 52332. We cannot even use any modifiers. You can just use the 52332. 52332is a little high in price than 52310.
Again, 50394 is a component of the code 52332 but you can use modifiers to unbundle it. We use Mod 59. But sometimes Modifiers 58, 78,79, LT,RT also qualifies.
Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join