what was the reason why the patient was coming in for these procedures? was the kidney/ureteral stone the main reason? if so, you would code for the laser lithotripsy. the cysto/pyelogram is bundled together (52354) i believe, if not, check its in that area of cysto/ureter (dont have my book handy but thought i would at least give my opinion, i know your looking for help, urology is a tricky practice
if you have any more questions, please feel free to email me
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join