The documentation required to support a 24 hr holter monitor is a dictated report of the results of the holter monitor. the report should indicate how many hours the pt wore the monitor and if any abnormal rhythms were recorded. You can bill for an E/M visit to discuss the findings as long as it is medically necessary to bill the E/M visit. In other words, the MD would have to include the HPI, ROS, exam and MDM in his chart note.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join