I'm not sure I understand your question - it sounds as though you're asking about different levels "exam" components.. in which case more info would be needed to determine the level of E/M (such as the Histor & MDM) however,
if you mean:
EPF - History
Detailed - Exam
Moderate - MDM
then you'd have a level 2 (99202) New patient E/M. all 3 of 3 elements are required for a new patient services / consults.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join