I would recommend first checking with your major carriers as to what their OB Global package includes. Companies like UHC have their policies listed online for you to review. The CPT guidelines have the basic OB Global package. A good resource to have on hand is a book published by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology call the Ob/Gyn Coding Manual: Components of Correct Procedural Coding you can order it off of their website www.acog.org The AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians) also has information on their website for Family Practice physicians that provide OB services that might be helpful.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join