For anesthesia there are only two PQRI measures available.
6030F Maximal Sterile Barrier Technique
6030F Mod 1P Action not performed/Reason Documented
6030F Mod 8P Action not performed/Reason Not documented
6030F is only used with cpt codes 36555-36571, 36578-36585, 93503
4048F Prophylactic Antibiotic was within one hour
4048F Mod 1P Action not performed/Reason Documented
4048F Mod 8P Prophylactic antibiotic was not given within one hour
4047 Mod 8P No Documentation of orders for prophylactic antibiotics
4048F will be used with all anesthesia procedure codes
Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join