I agree with you. This is one of those that should be used sparingly. I have used it only a few times and the report must document everything in detail as to what was done and why, what was out of the ordinary and the time, equipment, and extra resources used. It's also a major hassle for you to have to send (not that that's here nor there), you do what you have to do. But, it would definitely raise a red flag if used too often, and with all the lettered companies looking at everything we do, I'd be very leary of using this very often.
My opinion only.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join