If it is an autograft and they go to a totally different sight, like the other leg or achelis, you can use the 20924-59. But if they take it right there like from the gracilis you can't bill for that. As for allograft, I have used the HCPCS C1713 and have been paid. I'm sure there's a better code out there for this, and I'm looking for that. So if anyone out there reads this and knows the answer, please let us know.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join