A small puncture wound was made over the lateral aspect of the left ankle using the #11 blade scalpel posterior to the previous incision. Using intraoperative fluoroscopy, a 3.5 syndesmosis screw was placed while the mortise was held in reduction with a percutaneous clamp. The small eschar over the anterior superior incision was debrided lightly with a #15 blade scalpel. Xeroform and sterile compression dressing were applied. Patient was placed back in the fracture walker. Sponge and needle count were correct.
Mary, CPC, COSC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join