As a brain injury rehab program provider there are no established comprehenisve services codes that exists to bill with and we use a 97799 and attach the notes and/or the bills.

We have a personal boarding home license and we are not considered a hospital. Can we bill with revenue codes even if we are not a license hospital?

The information I am getting is that yes but I thought I'd see if anyone else has any info regarding this subject.