Urinary bladder emptying study is analysed with full bladder initially and the renal calyces could be dilated and kidney function may not be so easily studied.
But, if CPT codes 78725 and 78730 needs to be billed for the same DOS as per the clinical documentation, a 59 modifier may be appended to the less extensive procedure.
CPT codes 78730 and 78740 may be billed on a said DOS, as per requirement and or physician's guidannce.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join