I understand the foundation of G0181....I just need to understand nursing home facilities and when and what you can bill non face to face time for.
G0181 requires complex or multidisciplinary care modalites involving:
* Regular physician development and/or revision of care plans;
* Review of subsequent reports of patient status;
* Review of related laboratory & other studies;
* Communication with other health professionals not employed in the same practice who are involved in the patient's care;
* Integration of new information into the medical treatment plan; and/or
* adjustment of medical therapy.
Care Plan Oversight Requirements:
* The provider who bills CPO must be the same provider who signed the plan of care.
* The provider may not have a financial or contractual relationship with the HHA.
* CPO may not be billed "incident-to"
* Providers billing for CPO must submit claim with no other services billed on that claim and may bill only AFTER the end of the month in which the CPO services were rendered.
* CPO services may not be billed across calendar months and should be submitted and paid only for one unit of service.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join