well, after a bit more research on the actual procedure itself - it does appear (at least to me) that there isn't a RT/LT or "bilateral" to this procedure - it is simply - the orbital floor (periorbital).
If I were you, I'd ask the surgeon exactly what it was, just to be sure that it isn't a RT/LT/50 procedure.
The description of the 21390 does not say bilateral (I'm thinking because there isn't a bilateral periorbital floor)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join