My OB/GYN did a diagnostic hysteroscopy, diagnositc D&C of the uterus and a intrauterine polypectomy on a patient on one date of service. When they did the hysteroscopy they found that she had polpys. Then he did a polpyectomy and the d&c was the last thing he did. I know that I can't charge for the hysteroscopy, but can I still charge for the d&c?
Thank you in advance,
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join