I agree with Donna. She has listed some great resources. If you're not able to find your answer here, you may want to sign up for one of these other list serves. To the right of the specialty, you click on "subscribe" and complete the demographic information. These are free list serves. I must warn you............you will get many, many, many emails a day. This is how it works...
You submit a question. There are thousands of people already signed up on these forums. Your question goes out to ALL these folks. If they respond to your question, you get the answer and so does everyone else. You could pose one question and literally received 30 responses. If someone else poses a question, you receive the question and so does everyone else. As people respond, you will receive each members response. At first, it's extremely overwhelming. Especially if you sign up for more than one list serve.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join