Pain Mgmt is one our of specialties. I ofter associate drug therapy/monitoring with opioids; of course there are many other drugs. In many cases drug therapy requires an individualized treatment plan and careful monitoring for abuse. Typically, the patient's are required to bring their medications with them and the medical staff count how many pills are left in the bottle. This ensures that the patient is not abusing the medication. Also, drug testing is often performed to determine if the patient is mixing their narcotics with other medications/illicit drugs.
I found this link sometime back. Maybe this will be helpful.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join