There's an Arthrodesis for sure, along with a carpectomy with the scaphoid removed. The note mentions an implant, was a scaphoid prosthesis put in?
I'm thinking 25210-59 and 28525 and/or 25443.
Is there some degenerative arthritis? Prior fracture maybe? Pain from the screw? Why did the doc have to remove the scaphoid?
Arthritis would be 715.34, Screw pain is 996.78 and 729.5.
Hope that helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join