Can somebody please let me know if I am correct with the scenario listed below.
Models is hiring three employees. Before the employees can start to work they are drug tested. The lab tech draws to blood to check for the following drugs Tricylic antidepressants, Benzodiazepines, Alcohols, and Cocaine. It does not indicate if mobile phases where used or a stationary phase. With the information that I provided is it to correct this scenario with the following codes.
80100 and 80101x5
Part two of the question if the applicant shows traces of cocaine in their system would you use the following system.
80100 and 80102 If somebody can tell me if I am correct I would appreciate it.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join