We used to keep 2 seperate charts, but now we have 1 combined electronic record. When we 1st went to the EMR the MH/SA service notes were behind a special firewall so that only those in that department had access to them. Now the firewall has come down and all clinical staff throughout the organization has access to this information...those w/o clinical need have to have a special override on their log-in in order to see it (billing/scheduling staff).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join