The facility should have specific guidelines for Resident supervision.
In addition, it would be advisable to search the CMS website for Resident supervision rules, as specified for CMS patients. Your facility may have guidelines that differ, and should be very clearly stated.
There are specific requirements for a Resident service to be "billable," so be sure you're accessing or requesting those from your employer.
Hope this helps & good luck.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join