Problems not associated with pregnancy can be billed. you will need to add a modifier 24 to the E&M visit code.
If the pt is seen more than 13 times for OB care we will add a modifier 22 to the delivery code and increase the price. I dont remember where i heard or saw to do this but if i find it i will send the link. but you need to watch that the insurance reimburses you a higher amount & if not it usually requires a letter form the dr stating why this OB care was above and beyond normal care.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join