You indicate that your provider's setting is an "office" therefore, the CRNAs place of service would be 11. For Medicare at least, there is a fee schedule differential for ESIs (CPT 62310 and 62311) performed in an office setting versus an ASC or outpatient facility setting. The office setting payment is higher based on the provider having overhead costs affiliated with the service. Will you be charging the CRNA a fee for use of your office? Who will be providing the supplies (tray) / nursing staff?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join