Hi Beth, I work for an ENT group, and I spoke to my Audiologist about this. We thought just billing the 92567 with modifier -22 might work? You wouldn't be able to bill the code 3 separate times and recieve payment from the insurance companies. With the -22 modifier you might need to provide documentation, but should increase your reimbursement. This might be something to try. I hope this helps you. Eileen
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join