At the general practice office I do billing for, we code 94760 and also the breathing treatment & med (albuterol). Use modifiers (ex 25) and if 94760 deny's, look up Medicare NGS LCD for pulse ox to ensure that the dx supports medical necessity for the pulse ox. If so you can appeal the denial. Reimbursement for procedure code 94760 is included in the payment for procedure code 94761 when they are performed and billed for the same date of service.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join