Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Practice Management & EMR Systems

Default Practice Management & EMR Systems
    Medical Coding Books
    We are looking into purchasing a new practice management & EMR system. I just wanted to get some feedback as to what are some of the "good" verses "not so good" systems out there.

Melissa Blow, CPC

2. Default Emr
    We currently use Healthmatics by Allscripts and it is great. We have used since 6/2004, the billing all interfaces into our practice management system (Medics Elite by ADS).

Southgate with TIME... it is a fully intergrated practice management and EMR all in one. Great system.

http://www.southgate.ms/pms.html
    Monica Sellers, CPC

Thanks for the information.

Melissa Blow, CPC

Default Emr
    We are currently looking at various EMR's for our office. This question is for Meganpoelzer, we have Medics Premier by ADS, can you tell me the difference between Medics Elite & Premier?? Do you think this EMR would be good for a Speciality office??

6. Question EMR and PC tech
    Hi there,
    I am new to the coding field, ( taking certification in MAy) . I am wondering about the advantage (if any) it is for me in billing with EMRs the fact that I have an AAS in computer science.

7. Default Info request
    I am doing my externship at an urgent care and the office manager has asked me to do some research into different EMR systems. They are currently using MicroMD as their practice management software. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to where to start looking. Thanks in advance for your help.

Tom

8. Red face emr
    Our office purchased peak practice/eclypsis...Though it has almost everything and more you could one it is not real user friendly yet. They take suggestions regulary and do enhancements to the software quarterly.. Its getting there slowly but its still going to take time.

Default Manager
    Our office went live with EHS (Electronic Health Systems) practice manager and are currently implementing the EMR. Their support team are awesome!!! We have had zero problem. The EMR includes LabCorp interface, etc.

10. Default Practice Management System
    My company is a medical billing/consulting company and we use Accumedic Computer Systems. The system we use has electronic billing and electronic remittance (835). The software company also started offering EMR recently.

If you contact me at 646-407-9505, I can offer you further information regarding the software. We can also sell this software system to you directly as we are a reseller.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast