I am super confused! I am a CPC and I code for an individual pediatric practice. I am confused as to how I file our Rocephin injections (via NDC#s) when our nurses order from different manufacturer's? When our nurses place an order, if they are out of Rocephin with the manufacturer we last ordered with, they will order with a totally different one. This is very hard to be constantly changing NDC codes every time we file with different manufacturer's. What is the correct way this should be addressed? Thank you so much, Brandy
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join