I have experience working in a mental health department and depending on the psychiatrists office visits and if she takes insurance or not. If she is willing to go through medicare, medicaid or certain insurances needing referrals then you should ask for a little more than you usually might. I don't work from home so i'm unsure of the policy of billing from but if you have experience in mental health/behavior health billing then go for $15 and work from there. Someone else might say $16 or $17.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join