I interviewed once and didn't know I was going to be tested. After our interview they handed me a PMIC coding book and the test. I just about freaked. My suggestion - take your own coding books. I don't use PMIC and had a hard time finding things because I was not used to the book. This may sound trivial but we are creatures of habit and all code books are not created equal.
Lynn Ring, CPC, CPC-I
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join