OK this is a tricky one, I have a Dr doing this and this info is from him, Acetabular Labral repair code 29999 which is comparable to 29806, Acetabuloplasty code 29999 comparable to 29826 and then Femoral Osteochondroplasty code 29999 and that is comparable to 27179, I ask for 20% more for the first two because the acetabulum is over twice the size as the shoulder. I have started coding the labral repair as 29862 with 22 modifier and have been getting paid faster. I do not bill the Microfracture seperate. This is a nightmare so good luck.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join