We use 75790-26 for the fistulagrams, but you need to read the op note and make sure it was in the fistula itself and not the vein, in which case 75820-26 would be appropriate. As for the angioplasty, that is the correct code if it is done percutaneous. You would also use 36870 for the declot and 36145 for the introduction of the cath percutaneous. But if they made and incision and all this is done open, we use 36833, 35460-51 and 75978-26. Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join