The providers I work with employ their own PA's but the hospital I work for also employs PA's and other non-credentialed surgical assistants. If they are employed by the hospital their services are included in the facility charge. Is that an option, do the facilities they go to have staff available to assist them?
As far as I know you as the providers office can not be reimbursed for anyone other than the provider or a credentialed mid-level provider. So if you employ a nurse or a surg tech you can't bill for them.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join