I hope you are still a member. I love your explaination! Too many people give short answers and don't explain to the others that have little or no experience. One question to clarify what you are saying. I was asked if 0195T was unbundled what are all the codes that are intregal to it. I went to CCI edits and column 2 with all the other codes were MANY, are all those codes consider intregal (or bundled into) 0195T? Theres like 15 or 20 that's why I'm asking. I thought it was just , discectomy, decompression, instrumentation and imaging . I hope you are still around to answer but if anyone knows please feel free.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join