I agree with the 75992/35495. I'm not sold on the 75630 though. That code includes abdominal aortogram and bilateral lower extremities, I don't see clear documentation of both lower extremities being visualized, just the bifurcation. I was leaning more towards a 75625 (aortogram), 75710, 75774x4 (popliteal, PTA, ATA, and PA), 36247 (posterior tibial), and 36248x2 (anterior tibial and peroneal)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join