As a coder in an Internal Medicine Practice, I invite fellow coders to help me discover procedures which Nurses or Medical Assistants perform which can be billed at a 99211 nurse visit level. So far we bill for Coumadin clinic when anticoagulant is changed and for other patients when blood pressure check is done for preops and hypertension. Are there any other office procedures that can be billed? I know from CPT E & M section that performing such duties typically takes approximately 5 minutes.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join