I saw your post and would like to get a peek at that cheat sheet as well.
I would appreciate any help you can give.
I had a patient today that was seen at 8am for hydration and again at 8pm for hydration, can I bill two initial hydrations on the same day or should I bill for the second one a each add'l hydration ?
Someone had told me I could bill two initials with a modifier 76, is this accurate?
Again Thanks for any help you can give me
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join