Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: infusion or hydration

Promo: Code Books
    Hi
    I saw your post and would like to get a peek at that cheat sheet as well.
    I would appreciate any help you can give.

I had a patient today that was seen at 8am for hydration and again at 8pm for hydration, can I bill two initial hydrations on the same day or should I bill for the second one a each add'l hydration ?
    Someone had told me I could bill two initials with a modifier 76, is this accurate?

Again Thanks for any help you can give me
    Debbieinnaples@aol.com

Smile Infusion Cheat Sheet

I would also like a copy of a cheat sheet for Infusions and Injections. Please email me at

skelly01@harthosp.org.

Thanks,

Sue
    Susan Kelly, CPC

Quote Originally Posted by srburk View Post
    IV hydration and IV infusions are hard. If you will contact me via email I will get back to you when I get to work on Monday and give you a cheat sheet that has the guidelines. I have attended several webinars and spent the last two years reading everything I could get my hands on and the girls in my office wrote up our cheat sheet and i think it will help you. FYI. D5 is a type of fluid that they are hanging in a bag so what you are currently dealing with is a hydration. If they are talking about a medicine you will need to know whether or not they are administering it via IV Push or Piggyback to determine how to code the infusions and hydrations. PM me and I will get back to you. Suzette.
    Yourmail box is full. i could not send you private message.

Please send me a copy of the cheat sheet and other resources.

meenakumarcoder@yahoo.com

Smile Infusion Cheat Sheet

Can you include me as well
    t.silas@yahoo.com

Smile Cheat Sheet for Infusions and Injections

Could you please send me a copy of the I & I cheat sheet. I would really appreciate it.

papitrolo@gmail.com

Default Cheat sheet

Could you please also send a copy of the cheat sheet to jlpierce29@centurytel.net. Thanks so much!

Please, can you send me a copy of that sheet. I also have a request to the coders and students who already recieved the copy of sheet, please share it with other coders and students. My email is mapleflower84@hotmail.com.

Default cheat sheet

Quote Originally Posted by srburk View Post
    IV hydration and IV infusions are hard. If you will contact me via email I will get back to you when I get to work on Monday and give you a cheat sheet that has the guidelines. I have attended several webinars and spent the last two years reading everything I could get my hands on and the girls in my office wrote up our cheat sheet and i think it will help you. FYI. D5 is a type of fluid that they are hanging in a bag so what you are currently dealing with is a hydration. If they are talking about a medicine you will need to know whether or not they are administering it via IV Push or Piggyback to determine how to code the infusions and hydrations. PM me and I will get back to you. Suzette.
    I would love to have a copy of the cheat sheet. Please e-mail it to me
    dgribben@communityhoward.org
    Thank you.

Default infusion/hydration

could you please send me a cheat sheet on infusion,hydration. I would appreciate it.

Hello! Would it be possible to get a copy of your cheatsheet....it sounds great!

if so....slahood2@lghealth.org

Thanks!!!
    Sue

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast