Hello! Hoping anyone can give advice. We have a couple scheduled for fu, who have contacted the office stating they also need Typhoid, Hepatitis A, and Hepatitis B vaccines (vacation plans for out of country and must have vaccines). Medicare covered patients. Does anyone know if Medicare covers these vaccines thru physician, or are they Part D, or, strictly a non-covered expense????? Thanks! Shelli
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join