Below is the link for the CMS Adult Immunizations educational brochure. I do see that in some cases the Hep B is covered but I did not see anything about Typhoid or Hep A.
Also, isn't the Hep B a series of 3 injections??? Wonder if your patients will have time for the series before they travel.
Also, isn't it possible for immunizations to be given by the county health department?
Here is another link that might have more info for you:
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join