Hello Mary and all other Locust Grove Chapter members!
I am so happy for ya'll! Before I moved to Savannah 4 years ago, I lived in the Jonesboro/McDonough area, and I know Locust Grove very well! I worked at Southern Regional Medical Center in Riverdale for 9 years! I would have LOVED the Locust Grove Chapter to have existed back then!
I wish you all the very, very best! If there is anything at all I can do for your chapter, please let me know! (I did see your other post and I will be sending you a copy of our Newletter!) I will become an at-large board member of the AAPCCA Board at the conference in April, so I really hope I can visit your chapter! My daughter, grandson, brother, sisters and lots of friends live in your area, and I would love another reason to head that way!
Congratulations again! I wish you every success!
Past Savannah Chapter President 2008
Savannah Chapter Education Officer 2009
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join