I also have issues with our practice management system software/vendor, but of a somewhat different nature. This software will change the order of the dx codes in box 21 depending on how the codes are linked in 24E. For example, I might have 2 dx codes but I want them linked in a specific order on the line item. So the software just flips them so it is always 1,2 rather than the appropriate 2,1. I'd love to hear what other issues are out there... The system we have is McKesson. Any comments?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join