I guess I don't see what difference it 's going to make, unless there are some labs that were done that might not have "covered dx's" unless the other DX's were used.
as for me - I'd code it as follows:
again, I haven't seen the complete documentation - I've no idea what level of E/M they feel they have.. but I don't see an issue either way - with what you feel should be coded "486 / 250.00" or with what they want added. Documentation apparently does support those other dx's.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join